Monday, March 30, 2009

Fantastic News !

I just can't hold this in! I heard the most wonderful news on the Today Show this morning! They have come out with the most life changing information:

The 40's are the new 20's!
Yes! You heard right! I couldn't contain my excitement! Here I am in my early 40's and I don't have to worry about aging at all! What I found really interesting is that when I was in my 30's they had made a statement that the 30's were the new 20's! So I figure as I grow it will next be the 50's are the new 20's, the 60's and so on!
So, when I die, no matter what the age - - - I am going to look FANTASTIC!
But doesn't it make you wonder a little what the age is of the people doing this report?
. . . HMMMMMMM. . . . .
Does this mean I can act like I did in my 20's too?????
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment