Friday, March 20, 2009

Congratulations Tyler!

It was a fun day for Tyler today! He won a STAR award at school!
This month's character trait was: Determination.

Picture of the principal making all this kids rowdy.
Here they are getting ready to spell out the school name "Give me an "H"! Give me a "U"! Give me an "N"! Give me a "T"! Give me an "E"! Give me an "R"! What does that spell?
HUNTER!
If you could hear these kids yell this! Amazing how loud a group of kids can be!
Makes your hair stand on end!
(And then you want to run out of the gym to find a quiet place).

A little hard to see (the camera was acting up during this whole thing!) but Tyler is the last kid to the right walking up to receive his award.

One of the big advantages to the job Kurt works at now is that he has a little more time in the mornings. Since most of the work is more of like a swing shift sort of thing it allows him to come to the school things for the kids sometimes. I know the kids love to have him there!
(I do too!)

Great Job Tyler!

No comments:

Post a Comment