Sunday, March 8, 2009

Irish Dancers . . .

While Grandma was in town visiting there was plenty for her to do! Friday night she went with Hailey and Hayden to the Nampa Civic Center where Kurt was working and watched a bluegrass band by the name of Bearfoot. I heard it was quite good. Forgot to send the camera with Hailey.
Saturday, after a day of doing some shopping and such they went to another venue at the Civic Center. Irish dancing. I believe it was a local dance team. This time I sent the camera with Hailey and here are a few shots.






They must have been dancing with lights in this picture. I think this is Hailey's favorite.



It is sad that a lot of these shots came out blurry but Hailey said the camera wasn't behaving. I heard there was an episode that was funny that I know Tanya will be sorry she wasn't around for, to capture on film. While Kurt was removing something from the stage he tripped over a cord and stumbled, while the spotlight was on him. Being somewhat of a silent ham he then finished the trip with a little jig to the joy of the audience. I also heard there was someone up in the sound box that was taping the whole show. I want that tape! I have got to see the jig. I need to know if I am going to have to walk around in public with a paper bag over my head!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment