Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rocky Mountain High School!

I think Hailey is pretty exhausted at this point! This week has been full of interesting things and tonight just added to it! Hailey attended her Freshman Orientation! I hadn't known about it at all until nearly the last minute and she ended up going with her friend Kylie and her mom, Beth.

Of course you can imagine the excitement!

She was supposed to take pictures for me to blog on her adventure but I think friends and giggling took a higher place in her mind and no pictures were brought back. So, I took one of her in the upstairs hallway holding up the program they had handed out.

She is soooooo excited about going to high school. As you can imagine, I am having issues! I am having a hard time believing that my "baby" is going into high school! And WHAT a high school! This thing is HUGE! I tease her that she is really going to attend a Mall, that is how big it is! In the future I will have to attempt to take a picture of this school to show you. I might have to take a panoramic shot!!!

She loves the name too - Rocky Mountain High! They are the Grizzlies and the school colors, I believe, are purple, gold and maybe black (I have to laugh because my high school colors were purple and gold too). I joke with her and tell her that the mascot should really be John Denver!
She doesn't find that funny at all!
Getting old is weird . . . it comes on a lot faster than I thought it would.

This fall I will have a kid in high school, a kid in middle school and a kid in elementary. I have a gut feeling it is going to be busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment