Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tyler's Trip to the Zoo!

On Thursday the 3rd, Tyler got to go spend the night at a very good friend of his, Jayden! It was Jayden's birthday and they had a little party that evening but the following morning Jayden's family all went to the Zoo. Tyler got to go and they picked up Hailey because she is friends with their daughter Alayna, plus, Hailey got to be my official photographer!

I am sure you have seen these types of animals before but I thought I would post them anyway!
A zoo must - the monkey house!



Eagles -

Here are some really strange looking wild animals! Well, actually it is Ingrid, Jayden - the birthday boy and Alayna!

These are Tyler's favorite - Giraffes!

I think Owen, Jayden and Tyler are ready to go on Safari!

Why are lions always sleeping when you go to the zoo?

Bobcat




Hailey really liked this porcupine - there were several pictures but I only posted one!

Is that Happy Feet?



Black Bear trying to hide!



I had no idea that Uriah was a turtle!





Here's a close up shot of the Birthday Boy himself . . . Jayden. Looks like he is nearly as tall as a hippo! He's only 6 so I am not too sure about that.



Left to right; Ingrid, Alayna, Jayden and Uriah.

Ingrid and Alayna - cuties!





Uriah and Tyler waiting to go down the Giraffe slide!

Hi Tyler!


Oooooh pretty!


Well, that's the end of the pictures . . . I think Tyler had a really good time and since Hailey was taking pictures, I'm pretty sure she had a great time too!

No comments:

Post a Comment