Saturday, September 19, 2009

Picture Day for Tyler

I like to have a little fun with Tyler at his own expense sometimes! Tyler is the sort of kid who likes everything "just so". He is VERY particular about how his hair is combed. He gets highly irritated if I do anything to it but a side part.

He had picture day on Tuesday so I put a little bit of gel in his hair (to his chagrin) to keep it in place until he had his picture taken. I decided to take the liberty to see if maybe he wanted to try another style . . . .


As you can see, he wasn't too keen on this one . . . I tried to give him the idea that it didn't look too bad. He was actually being a good sport he just couldn't take looking at himself like that so he closed his eyes!

Now he feels much better! I thought he looked rather nice too.

Now I am patiently awaiting the arrival of his pictures. It will probably take about a month for them to come back. Hayden and Hailey have had their pictures taken at school too. Hailey's have come back and I am pleased, they turned out very well and I almost cried because she is just growing up way too fast. Hayden's should be here anytime. So, as soon as they all are here I will get them out to family! Hope you enjoy watching them grow as much as I do!



No comments:

Post a Comment