Saturday, January 24, 2009

When Jonny Comes To Play . . .

When Jonny comes to play there is never a dull moment! If America ever needed a source of energy . . . well, you get the picture. ANYWAY - today is no different.
I was downstairs minding my own business, trying to repair the kitchen from making and serving breakfast and I had told the boys (Hayden, Jonny, Tyler) to go upstairs and get dressed for the day. You would have thought I told 3 elephants to go upstairs and pretend to be wrecking balls!

This is what I found. A battle of epic proportions between "camo man, guitar guy and pirate boy"! Yes, I don't know if they were battling for middle earth or what but it sounded like the house was being demolished! I will explain a little about each character as the boys had with me when I dared to ask.

This is "pirate boy", his weapon is a little rubber iguana that also doubles as a "mustache". Hmmm. Can't think of a more powerful weapon than that, can you? But I am not sure how he wields it. I think it stretches and you can use it like a rubber band. High chance of eye damage?

This here is "camo man" he has two very interesting weapons. One is a little Indian style flute he wears around his neck (not sure of what it's power is, yet, maybe to soothe and mesmerize his enemies) and the other is an electric toothbrush which I got to see in action. You hold it against your opponent and then you both stop to see what it does to your skin! (It must have stunning power because both kids stop to watch when that happens)! Thankfully, no blood!

Last but not least is "guitar guy". His weapon is more obvious. A little guitar. Here he is displaying it's power. The power to "bonk" people when they aren't looking. It also is useful when your enemy is taking a long time to get to the place you are hiding, you can just strum a tune. . . but it has a tendency to give away your location. You must be careful.

Yes, can't get more creative than that on a foggy Saturday morning.
Oh to be a kid again!


No comments:

Post a Comment