Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcomed Guests !

Saturday Evening we had the pleasure of having visitors! My brother Ray, his wife Cheryl and their bouncy daughter, Jenna all stopped by and hung out for a while! It was nice to spend some time together since they don't live too near by and I don't get too far away! It's amazing all the different topics you can touch on in a few hours, isn't it!


I think of all my kids Tyler was the happiest! He loves Jenna! I think it is because they are like two peas in a pod! Both have energy beyond my hopes and really enjoy each others company! In the short period of time we had together they had watched a movie, had a snack, played a game, played Fisher Price Castles and slid down the stairs on their bottoms! Wow!



I like this picture too - Hailey and Hayden near each other and no choking going on!


It was fun! I hope we can do it again real soon. They had to leave town early because of a snow storm that was coming our way. Short but sweet visit!


1 comment:

  1. Great to see the photos--everyone looks fantastic--how nice for the kids to be together.

    Love, aunt Flo

    ReplyDelete