Thursday, January 8, 2009

Homework, Homework, Homework !

I love watching the kids do their homework! Well, I don't watch a lot, I end up helping a lot but that's okay. All the kids are doing very well in school and I love to see them learn. I think with Ty's age it is exciting because they go from not being able to spell to being able to read in such a short time. They are such little sponges!
How come I never got to use markers for writing homework when I was a kid?



I have to say also that at Hayden's age it is exciting too because they are learning so many interesting things! All of the stuff that is around Hayden in this picture are things that he is using for different parts of his homework! I know! Teachers went a little overboard here!

And here, last but not least is Hailey doing her homework . . . wait, I see her bag . . . where is Hailey?????

Oh yeah, that's right! She skipped out on her homework for an evening of night skiing/snowboarding with her church kids class! She didn't get home until pretty late but we didn't have to worry about her not getting enough sleep for school tomorrow because she never went. When she got home she had a sore throat, fever and chills! So much for the homework!


I believe she had a good time! But, boy does she look exhausted! Can you get sick of having fun? Hailey says "no" but I'm not so sure . . . isn't fever proof?

No comments:

Post a Comment