Monday, January 12, 2009

Boise State University . . .

All I can say is that this has been a l -o-n-g week! After Hailey's snowboarding/skiing adventure she ended up quite ill! She reached fevers of 102.+ and I believe ended up with laryngitis. I have been home with her through all this so I don't have much to share (and she refused to let me take pictures so I could blog on it- go figure!) but I thought it would be fun to share something Hayden got to go do with his Dad.
If there is anything that attracts a young boys' attention, it is usually football and with Hayden, that is definitely the case!!! If Kurt happens to be flipping through t.v. channels and even a hint of football is seen Hayden is begging to watch it. He loves the NFL but has a special place in his heart for the Boise State Broncos! I have to admit, I find the games exciting too. I think it is because they are really quite excellent and also that they always seem to be considered the underdogs even when they are undefeated. It is like, no place wants to recognize them for the force they really are - so, it makes it intense.

Hayden had the wonderful opportunity to go help out his Dad set up sound equipment for a party that was being held in the new Skybox they built at the BSU stadium! What a perfect day for a boy. Time with Dad at work AND football stuff! Could it get any better than this?




According to Tanya (co-owner of the business Kurt works for) Hayden had used her camera to take this shot from the Skybox! I really think that turf is very pretty! (Thanks for letting him use your camera Tanya!)

Here is Hayden standing with Zack! Zack is Rob and Tanya's (the owners of the business Kurt works for, Committed Events) sixteen year old son. Hayden and Zack get along fantastically. Zack is a great kid! What a great view of the city! But, I can't help thinking that there should be some kind of guard rail along the bottom half of that glass just in case a kid might trip and fall into the window shattering the glass and falling out??? Doesn't that sound logical to you? Where's OSHA when you need them?



Here is another picture from the Skybox of the Boise foothills! I have never been in the skybox but from the look of these pictures, the view looks quite beautiful!



Here is one last shot of the beautiful blue turf and Bronco emblem! The season is over for this year but I am sure next year will bring much more excitement and more destruction to the knees of all of Hayden's jeans from playing football at lunch at school!



GO BRONCOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment