Monday, August 10, 2009

Willow!

Willow is a pretty hyper dog with issues. She drives us absolutely crazy sometimes but we also love her to pieces. I think I spent almost a year threatening to take her to the animal shelter because she was so wild but, it never did happen.

Kurt had picked up some dog treats at a warehouse store and we had used them as a door stop while carrying in the groceries. The dog biscuits were just forgotten by the door . . . Willow couldn't leave them alone. The look of angst in her eyes that she could smell these wonderful treats but not get to them!

I would just walk past the laundry room and see her in there just staring at them. It was rather comical! (I just love this first picture)!



She also has a penchant for hanging out with the boys while they shoot arrows. It is really weird, she just stands right next to Hayden and watches. If he kneels for a shot she always puts her legs over his legs and I am not sure if she thinks she is helping!


I don't think I have ever heard of a little dog companion with the story of Robin Hood?!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! This was a good story. Please tell me she did get a treat after all of that pathetic display! The arrow part was amusing as well! Keep posting! Or blogging..or whatever it is that you do........

    ReplyDelete