Friday, August 14, 2009

Just A Beautiful Day!

This is just a random addition to my blog! I stepped outside this afternoon and just couldn't get enough of how beautiful it is outside today! Temperature in the 70's, slight breeze, nearly cloudless blue sky, just gorgeous!
Just thought I would share!
Some shots of the back yard!








This shot cracks me up - Willow likes to jump up and run around on the trampoline, I thought I would get a nice picture of her there but my camera likes to take a few seconds after I press the button to actually take the shot! This was the result. I had to add it because that just doesn't look natural!




Thought I would take a shot out front so the front yard wouldn't feel unloved and left out! I love my yard!

Hope you are enjoying this day as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment