Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Schools Out For Summer!

After Hailey's entrance into the house this afternoon screaming "I am a Freshman", I knew summer had officially started!
CONGRATULATIONS KIDS!

The kids are all excited for summer but I can see the exhaustion on their faces! This was a busy year and I know they are looking forward to some down-time (which also may include a lot of traipsing around our part of the state with their Dad with work) but they love it!
They have all worked very hard, have gotten fantastic grades and have really grown academically. I am hoping that we will get a lot of time at the park, the library and good time with family and friends during the summer!

I am sure there will be a lot of events and situations that will make for great posts during their summer break and I am looking forward to getting to share them with all of you (all five of you)!
BRING ON THE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment