Saturday, June 20, 2009

Congratulations Pat on your new Baby!

Well, it's finally here! And Pat's excitement is almost uncontainable.
Her Baby - her 2010 Camaro.

Of course Kurt had to check things out on it. We tried really hard to keep Pat grounded by continually trying to pop her bubble but she would have none of it!






Kids got a chance to pose by it. Tyler is the fortunate fellow. He gets to go to lunch with Aunt Pat today in the car. After hearing Pat come down the street I was truly second-guessing whether Tyler needed to go for a ride in the car . . . I want him to live!

This is Pat listening to me tell her all about how important to me Ty is, speed limits, police intervention - you know - all that. I tried to ignore the fact that there is one of those gadgets that detects if radar is in use suction cupped to her windshield. Maybe it isn't too early in life for Tyler to see how Law Enforcement handles speeding tickets?
Just kidding. Pat assured me she was going to drive safe. She also has a phone built in to the car, I believe it is an OnStar thing so I got to call Tyler and talk to him. It was cool.

Here they are backing out of the driveway . . . calm down stomach . . . it will be okay . . .

All joking aside, I know Pat is very excited. She has been waiting for this car, I believe, for over a year. They took a long time to build it.
Like I said before,
Congratulations Pat!

No comments:

Post a Comment