Saturday, February 13, 2010

How long's it been?

I am just writing a quick little ditty for you all (all three of you) that read my blog to let you know that I haven't forgotten you!

I am not sure how long it has been since I have been on here and posted something. I am sure I can go and look it up . . . I know it has been awhile though because when I went to log on I almost couldn't remember my address and password!!!

I also know it has been a long time because I happened to be looking through the pictures on the camera because we had a birthday party for Hailey today and saw the pictures from Hayden's birthday still on there and some from earlier than that of the kids being lazy on a Saturday!

My deepest apologies! It just seems so busy anymore but I am wondering if it is just that I am getting older and becoming much slower!!!!!!

Enough said . . . it is late tonight so I won't have time to post the things I want to but I will do my best to get you some new material fairly soon!

You do matter to me!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment