Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hailey's First Driving Experience!

Hailey is supposed to be starting Driver's Training within a few months and I thought it would be a good idea to get her behind the wheel a little bit before she started the course. Sadly enough with my "car issues" I knew I wasn't the one to make the introduction . . . this fell onto Kurt's shoulders. After much suggesting, asking and then flat out telling he agreed to take Hailey out for a quick little drive.

I wanted to take a picture before they left when they wouldn't have bumps, bruising or gashes. Kurt was growing a little impatient with me, if you can tell. I made him take the camera so he could help me blog this experience. The neat thing was that I got to stand and watch the whole thing from my bedroom window. I had a great time!

It's good to see a serious look on her face!

Now she feels the speed . . . . ooooohhhh, she likes it!

These next shots were rather random, not sure what angle Kurt was going for but I included them for your viewing pleasure.

Dashboard.
Either he was showing us the look of the road speeding by or how completely close she was getting to the sidewalk . . . .

She was really bookin' it!

Home safe and sound! She said that was the funnest time of her life EVER!
I should have taken Kurt's picture too, I wonder if he thought that was the funnest time ever?

She's growing up . . . nothing I can do to stop it. Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment