Thursday, December 10, 2009

Trip to Twin Falls!

Kurt took the kids to visit family in Twin Falls for Thanksgiving. Kurt's brother Mark, his wife Jenice and their two little girls Lillian and Kate all made the trek up from Arizona to Grandma's in Twin Falls, Idaho. I still have troubles with the ride there but Hailey took pictures in my place. Thanks Hailey!
I was sad to miss seeing everyone but the pictures were fun to look at.
Of course the photographer had to get an image of herself first! Nice picture Hailey!

So, enjoy the pictures!



Aunt Vonnie, Jenice and Baby Kate!

Jenice with Kate, Uncle Mark, Hayden, Kurt and Vonnie playing poker I believe. I wonder if Kate understands the rules yet.

What a cutie!

Mark seems to be taking this very seriously!

Hailey and Kate!



That's Kurt's cousin Sherry's husband Jeff in the background!

Ethan (Jeff and Sherry's boy), he sure is growing up!


I thought this was cute too - wish it wasn't so blurry!



I heard Tyler and Lillian were "thick as thieves" while playing together! That is so sweet!

Lillian sure has grown too!



Tyler, Ethan and Lillian
It was Kate's first birthday! Happy Birthday Kate!



Jeff, Ethan and Sherry!



Well, there is Uncle Jack in the red shirt!

Tyler, Hailey, Lillian and Ethan!

All in all I think the kids had a wonderful time playing with their cousins for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment