Wednesday, May 13, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS (and Me)!

Many years ago on this day my sister Chris got the greatest present known to mankind . . . yup, you guessed it . . . ME!
And we have been fortunate enough to be able to celebrate our birthdays on the same day since then. I believe in the younger years Chris may have not been so thrilled about it but we managed. My mom was kind enough to let us each have our own cake every year. Chris would have her girlie cake with little bo peep or something of the delicate manner and I would have cowboys or some other tomboy type decoration. But, the two cakes kept the peace!

Now that we are older it is something that I know I cherish - I am sure Chris does too because I am a spectacular sister (tee hee)!


I was trying to find younger pictures of us together but it seems if we are ever together and taking pictures we are obviously taking turns taking pictures and it is a rarity to find one with the both of us in it together. So, I am using this picture that I had one of Chris's kids take back in the winter and forced Chris to pose for. Aren't you happy you did now Chris?
ANYWAY:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!
May there be many more!

I don't really think we look that old . . . or is it just my cataracts getting in the way?


1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Laura!! Hope you had a great day!
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete