Sunday, December 21, 2008

This is going to be addicting!

This is a picture of Hailey before her Orchestra concert about a week ago. Hailey is really excellent at playing instruments! She can currently play the Violin, Piano and has tinkered on Kurt's guitar. This kid is growing like a weed and I think may be taller than me by now! Amazed to think she will be starting High School next year!!! I told her to stop growing but she won't listen to me!


I have got to try to get a picture of Hayden smiling. I realized I have a lot of serious pictures of him, mostly because he is a serious kid but . . . I think this was taken last year around the time of the History Bee he was in. His group took 3rd place out of 18 schools and it was quite fascinating! It was all on Idaho History and they only missed first by two questions! Hayden was brilliant at this. He loves history and has a great memory.



Poor Tyler - this was too cute to leave out! He will think it is funny now but will probably really not be too happy with me when he gets older!

Now that I have figured out this picture thing I can tell it will be hard to stop! This gives me the greatest opportunity as a parent to humiliate my kids by putting their pictures out there for the whole world to see! But what a memory builder . . . right?

No comments:

Post a Comment