Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hailey's First Concert of the Year!

(This should have been posted in October)

Hailey's first concert as a member of Rocky Mountain High School's Orchestra!

Hailey has sure come a long way from when she was 11 and just starting out. I love to watch her play and work with others to create beautiful music. She didn't feel confident that they were going to be very good but I thought they sounded great!
This was also the first time that we have gotten to watch her perform in an actual auditorium! Normally all of her performances have been in gyms. The sound is SO MUCH BETTER!

I can't wait to hear them again!

My camera doesn't do too well in a dark environment but here is the picture anyway!


They were finished but I had shut off the flash to see if it would help but when you do that usually it makes things blurry, so here you go - pretend it is a sharp picture!

Our little violinist after her performance!

Tyler - not sure if the picture is blurry because of the flash or it's just that Tyler moves a lot! :)


Hi Tyler!

Got a picture of Hayden when he was getting out of his seat.

I didn't get any of Kurt - but that is okay. He had put his back out a few days ahead of time and wasn't in the best of conditions. I was thankful we were in the auditorium versus the gym because I don't know if Kurt could have handled sitting on bleachers in his condition.
And of course, Kurt and Tyler took a look around to check out the sound system. Now how many parents do you think do that?????

No comments:

Post a Comment