Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Moments With Madi !

Last Thursday was really great! Chris, who usually watches Madison, had some things that she had to do so I had the opportunity to get to watch my niece Erica's little girl. I guess that would make her my great niece? I can never remember how the relative thing all works but, we had a nice time!
She is very cute. She also has this very soft, wispy voice that is fun to listen to.

She loved playing with the Little Tykes car! I think she put gas in it every time she moved two feet. She claimed it got the same gas mileage as her mom's car. Wow - time for mom to look for a new car! :)
After watching an Arthur video and riding in the car we took some time to make Madi's mom a "I Miss You" card. She LOVED using the scissors! After that we had a little R & R and Madison had a popsicle or "popicle" as she calls them.

After that was a little playtime with some Fisher-Price toys and then I thought she might enjoy helping me wash the dishes! She had a lot of fun!



What a sweetheart! We had a good time and I hope in the future she will get to come and spend some more time at Aunt Dora's place!

No comments:

Post a Comment