Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Forever Spring !

The weather lately has just been crazy! Here it is the 2nd of June and it still feels like April with all of the rain and clouds along with cool temperatures. I am actually quite okay with it. Hopefully this year we won't have to hear complaints from all of the weathermen about drought and the grass and trees look absolutely beautiful and green!

I just wanted to share some pictures of flowers that I had bought with a gift card that my Mom-In-Law gave me for my birthday. Aahhhh - love the colors!

This year I found myself strangely pulled in the direction of the daisy family. . .




Mmmmm . . . carnations!

A very interesting type of geranium.

My favorite scarlet red good ol' fashioned hanging geranium!

Hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment