Thursday, May 20, 2010

Where Have I Been?

I just happened to log on here and found out my last entry was for my Anniversary back in April! Where in the world have I been????
Many things have happened since then, things that even included pictures - it has just been so busy that I haven't taken the time to get on here! For some reason I am in "wait" mode, just waiting for school to get out so that life will slow down a little bit! Well, maybe a little for me but not for Kurt. Things will start revving up for him now with the outdoor music season starting!

So, just a quick note to say sorry. I didn't mean to disappear but life just kept on happening and somehow I have been stuck in the center of it all!

Hopefully some fun and interesting posts will be coming! Thanks for visiting my site!

No comments:

Post a Comment