Thursday, July 23, 2009

Roseberry Summer Music Festival!

Here are some wonderful pictures that Hailey took of her trip with her father to the Roseberry Summer Music Festival! I was hoping to go this year but my schedule didn't match the schedule of the transportation there and back so it didn't work. I am hoping it might in the future because it looks like this is a fun event and you sure can't beat the scenery! Hayden went with Kurt on an earlier date but they didn't have the camera so, here goes . . .

On the way up to Roseberry . . .


I am pretty sure that my cabin should be sitting right in that little grassy spot there! (they would have to move the highway though)!



I love scenery like this - could just sit and watch it all day!



Hailey always has to find a funky way to get herself in the shot! Good job Hailey!

The stage for the festival.



I think Hailey said this is a shot of the town of Roseberry. . . hmmmm - pretty interesting if you can get the whole town in one photo! Sounds like my kind of town - no left hand turns at the light!

Seems like a good crowd!

Believe it or not this is an instrument! It is called a (name to come). Kurt said that it was very expensive. I think I just need to put a violin, a guitar and some other instruments in the driveway and run them over with the car a few times and then proceed to glue them all together in one it might be pretty close!










Wonder if Hailey tripped with the camera here?



The soon to be ghost town of Tamarack!

I believe this is Cascade Lake.



Beautiful!


This is the motel that Kurt and Hailey stayed in. Hayden wasn't too happy to hear about that because when he was with Dad they slept in a tent and nearly froze to death. I think he said "Hey, no fair"!

Interesting shot again, Hailey! I didn't post the two pictures Hailey had taken inside the room because one was Kurt brushing his teeth and the other one had two nice, warm beds that would have made Hayden sad.
They were really nice rooms so am not sure what was up with the dilapidated door number!

Pictures taken on the way back home.





Kurt and Hailey arrived looking road worn and exhausted. A normal 1 1/2 hour trip ended up taking them over 3 hours because the traffic was so heavy coming back down from the mountains! Although I missed out going on the trip, that is one area that I feel like I was glad to have missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment