Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tylerisms . . .

I have decided that I am going to start up random posts with the title of "Tylerisms"!
There is something about Tyler that is very funny. He has quite the electric personality and keeps all of us in stitches. Most of the time he isn't trying but he just has this innocent, naive, simple way of looking at things which he readily shares!
Like the story of how he had to go to Hell in school . . . I think I have shared that one before but he had said something the other day that made me laugh.

While helping him get dressed after his bath the other night he said, "Mom, I know why God made arms"! I said, "Oh really, why"?
Ty said, "To keep our armpits warm"!
I have to admit I laughed right then and there. I have to also admit that I had never thought of it before. He was so serious!




These pictures really capture Ty's personality. I hope to share more with you when they come. He is a true blessing to this family - he can be outright hilarious without even knowing it. He goes to the beat of his own drummer and we wouldn't have it any other way!

1 comment:

  1. He is adorable--keep his sayings coming.

    Love, Aunt Flo

    ReplyDelete